Using Self-Awareness To Initiate Change From The Inside Out
The doors to the world of the wild Self are few but precious. If you have a deep scar, that is a door, if you have an old, old story, that is a door. If you love the sky and the water so much you almost cannot bear it, that is a door. If you yearn for a deeper life, a full life, a sane life, that is a door.
― Clarissa Pinkola Estés
The answers we are seeking often lie within us; the symptoms and problems we experience hold a promise for deeper engagement with life when brought into consciousness and accepted.
Using techniques grounded in 30 years as a practitioner of traditional Chinese medicine, somatic therapy, and meditation, Mary has developed a creative, experiential process for changing daily habits and behaviors. Working with her opens the door for an exploration of the beliefs, feelings, and needs that are calling for attention so that we may live in balance, bringing body, mind, and spirit back into harmony.
From Mary Saunders Health
- Publication: Rhythms of Change: Reclaiming Your Health Using Ancient Wisdom and Your Own Common Sense
- Webinar series: The Five Phases as a Model for Physical Health, Emotional Intelligence, and Spiritual Maturity
- Individualized mentoring sessions and wellness education.
- Women’s Circles. Through discussion and simple mindfulness techniques women of all ages deepen their connection to body, mind, and spirit.
- Two day seminar for women: Reclaiming the Wisdom of the Feminine
For Healthcare Providers
- Rhythms of Change for sale to businesses and clinics as a wellness resource.
- Study groups based on the book and the webinar series.
- Experiential seminars focused on topics most relevant to your audience. Gathering for a few hours, one day, or a series of five half-day seminars done seasonally for each of the Five Phases are some options.
- Healthcare providers who host an event are welcome to participate as co-facilitators.
To Set Up A Call and See If Working Together Feels Right
Mary is a Nationally Certified Acupuncturist with a Diplomate in Acupuncture (NCCAOM) and a Licensed Acupuncturist (LAc). She is the author of Rhythms of Change: Reclaiming Your Health Using Ancient Wisdom And Your Own Common Sense (2014).
Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it.