Using Self-Awareness To Initiate Change From The Inside Out
The doors to the world of the wild Self are few but precious. If you have a deep scar, that is a door, if you have an old, old story, that is a door. If you love the sky and the water so much you almost cannot bear it, that is a door. If you yearn for a deeper life, a full life, a sane life, that is a door.
― Clarissa Pinkola Estés
Education, practice, and training to reclaim the wholeness of body, mind, and spirit
The answers we are seeking often lie within us: the symptoms and problems we experience hold a promise for deeper engagement with life when brought into consciousness and accepted.
Using techniques grounded in 30 years of experience as a practitioner of traditional Chinese medicine, somatic therapy, and meditation, Mary offers practical guidance to help us live in balance with our true nature, to bring body and soul back into harmony.
Mary has developed a creative, experiential process that provides useful tools for changing daily habits and behaviors. Working with her opens the door for an exploration of the beliefs, feelings, and needs that are calling for attention and a shift in consciousness.
From Mary Saunders Health
- Publication: Rhythms of Change: Reclaiming Your Health Using Ancient Wisdom and Your Own Common Sense
- Webinar series: The Five Phases as a Model for Physical Health, Emotional Intelligence, and Spiritual Maturity
- Individualized mentoring sessions. Typically, Mary works with individual women for at least three months which is usually sufficient for behavioral shifts that make a real and measurable difference in your life. Two hours of phone sessions per month, plus email communication as needed.
- Women’s Circles. A sacred space for women of all ages to explore and embody feminine consciousness.
- Two day seminar for women: Reclaiming the Wisdom of the Feminine
For practitioners and other groups
- Rhythms of Change for sale to businesses and clinics as a wellness resource.
- Study groups based on her book and the webinar series.
- Experiential seminars focused on topics most relevant to your audience. Gathering for a few hours, a full day, or a series of five half-day seminars done seasonally for each of the Five Phases are some options. Group leader/practitioner as co-facilitator is welcomed.
- Consultations with groups/practitioners: Practice and training of mentoring, somatic therapy, and meditation techniques.
To Set Up A Call and See If Working Together Feels Right
Mary is a Nationally Certified Acupuncturist with a Diplomate in Acupuncture (NCCAOM) and a Licensed Acupuncturist (LAc). She is the author of Rhythms of Change: Reclaiming Your Health Using Ancient Wisdom And Your Own Common Sense (2014).
Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it.