Using Self-Awareness To Initiate Change From The Inside Out
The doors to the world of the wild Self are few but precious. If you have a deep scar, that is a door, if you have an old, old story, that is a door. If you love the sky and the water so much you almost cannot bear it, that is a door. If you yearn for a deeper life, a full life, a sane life, that is a door.
― Clarissa Pinkola Estés
The answers we are seeking often lie within us; the symptoms, problems, and dissatisfaction we experience hold a promise for deeper engagement with life when we come into relationship with them and understand their meaning for us.
Using techniques grounded in 30 years as a practitioner of traditional Chinese medicine, somatic therapy, and meditation, Mary has developed a creative, experiential method for cultivating self-awareness, transforming daily habits, and reclaiming our inner knowing and connection to the natural world. Working with her opens the door for an exploration of the beliefs, feelings, and needs that are calling for attention so that we may both live with more balance and engage in a world that desperately needs our unique participation at this time.
From Mary Saunders Health
- Publication: Rhythms of Change: Reclaiming Your Health Using Ancient Wisdom and Your Own Common Sense
- Webinar series: The Five Phases as a Model for Physical Health, Emotional Intelligence, and Spiritual Maturity
- Individualized mentoring sessions and wellness education.
- Women’s Circles. Through discussion and simple mindfulness techniques women of all ages deepen their connection to body, mind, and spirit.
- Two day seminar for women: Reclaiming the Wisdom of the Feminine
For Healthcare Providers
- Rhythms of Change for sale to businesses and clinics as a wellness resource.
- Study groups based on the book and the webinar series.
- Experiential seminars focused on topics most relevant to your audience. Gathering for a few hours, one day, or a series of five half-day seminars done seasonally for each of the Five Phases are some options.
- Healthcare providers who host an event are welcome to participate as co-facilitators.
Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it.
To Set Up A Free Call and See If Working Together Feels Right
Mary has recently completed training in trauma informed care for survivors of domestic violence and sexual assault.
Mary practiced Buddhist meditation for many years until she met her Sufi teacher in 2000. Here she has found a clear reflection of her true nature in a mystical tradition that honors the feminine and direct experience of the divine.
Training in all the above informs Mary's teaching and work with clients.
Mary is a Nationally Certified Acupuncturist with a Diplomate in Acupuncture (NCCAOM) and a Licensed Acupuncturist (LAc). She is the author of Rhythms of Change: Reclaiming Your Health Using Ancient Wisdom And Your Own Common Sense (2014).